Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Perfect Pants; Flynn Skye.


I have to say, I've really gotten quite good lately about just hitting delete to really amazing email offers that I've destructively put myself on the mailing list for. Like Spiritual Gangster and your 25% off every other day of the week plus brand new sale items...you can spiritually suck it.

This morning though, as I was checking my work emails and shuffling through $10 dollars off if I spend $1,000 and all of my dignity or more enticements, I came across one that I couldn't not click on.

And it wasn't because I didn't have my coffee aka willpower and ability to function, I had a cashew milk latte in hand - what I call armed and ready.

One of my favorite boho brands Flynn Skye, designed in Venice, CA by the beautiful Amber Farr, is giving away a pair of Perfect Pants if you spend $250 or more. Super dope, I know.

And, if you know anything about Flynn Skye, you know how easy peasy it is to spend $250 in one quick swoop. Even amateurs to the hippie chic world of online shopping can do it.

Here's how...





By the way, one of the things that I absolutely love about Flynn Skye are all of the gorgeous prints. Every style comes in multiple, so don't say I didn't warn you if you end up with 5 different pieces of each style just because you absolutely had to have florals, pinstripes, and "morning latte" - just for the name, of course.

RE: Perfect Pants, you'll be prompted to select your size when you click "checkout" on the shopping cart page...it's that easy! This promo ends May 10th, 2015 at 11:59 pm PST, so get on it today because the offer will only be rollin' out while supplies last.


1 comment:

  1. the blue top with shorts are stunning! Love it for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words