Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, January 11, 2015

I Tackle Weeds Just So The Moon Buggers Nibble; Rainy Sundays.

Alt-J - Left Hand Free (Lido Remix)

Those of you who know me, know that I walk to the beat of Alt-J's drum on a daily basis. This music resonates in my soul so much, I feel it from the tips of my toes all the way to my crown. I dig it.

On rainy days like today, I love to hunker up in my room in my fuzzy vegan muckluks with a cup of tea and purge my closet, paint, practice inversions, write some sweet poetry, cleanse my crystals, binge on pinterest, you know, the usu.

I pretty much ignore all life and inspire for the week ahead. It's blissful.

Here's to holing up with inspiration...


Moon metallic body paint. So cool.


A wedding dress I actually wouldn't hate to wear.


She's so rad. I want to be her friend.


Actually, I think I just dig the septum ring and the vamp lips.


Maybe just the septum ring? Yes/no?


Ok, I'll start faux. Just ordered these three from Etsy.


Fun sh*t.


Want to make this for my room using crystals.


Ya, right?


Yum.


Double yum.


I wonder how all of the bearded men are going to look once beards go out of style and they all are forced to shave.


Eh. I think they'll be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words