Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Northern Blues; Adolfo Dominguez.


Adolfo Dominguez makes me want to take off all of my clothes.

What I'm exactly talking about is the Northern Blues (pre fall 2014) collection, "shapes and textures of rustic sophistication" constructed for the adventurous man. 

Yes. Yes, please.

I get it, it's sort of "thrift shop" grandpa style, but this grandpa is a G.I.L.F. - have me now.

This collection is rugged and mountain-esque, it's got urban hipster sewn in the cardigans mixed with the well-constructed leather soles of a Wallstreeter. With a sort of Ralph Lauren Black Label put togetherness, this collection is like the best chocolate chip cookie you've ever tasted.

Northern Blues is bearded and it's sincere.

My mind is ultimately blown by this collection and I want it on every man walking on this earth.

Check it...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words