Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cupid Baby.

"Cupid Baby"

Cupid baby, let a hottie in with a key, for me.
I've been an awful good girl.
Cupid baby, and hurry down the I-5 tonight.


Cupid baby, an out-of-space Bugatti too, bright blue.
I'll wait up for you dear.
Cupid baby, and hurry down the I-5 tonight.


Think of all the fun I've missed.
Think of all the TD&H*s that I haven't kissed.
Next year I could be, oh so good.
If you'd check off my V-day list.
Boo doo bee doo.


Cupid honey, I wanna yacht and really that's not a lot.
I've been an angel all year.
Cupid baby, and hurry down the I-5 tonight.


Cupid cutie, there's one thing I really do need, the deed.
To a jewel mine.
Cupid cutie, and hurry down the I-5 tonight.


Cupid baby, I'm filling my Saks bag with Louboutins, and Choo's.
Sign your 'X' on the line.
Cupid baby, and hurry down the I-5 tonight.


Come and swim, under my palm trees.
With some pool boys from Argentina, please.
I really do believe in you.
Let's see if you believe in me.
Boo doo bee doo.


Cupid baby, forgot to mention one thing, a ring.
I don't mean a phone.
Cupid baby, and hurry down the I-5 tonight.

*TD&H: Tall, Dark, & Handsome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words