Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hole in the Wall Sweaters.

"Default" - Django Django"

It's chilly out and the this work week has been the longest week in the entire world. All I'm thinking about is curling up on the vintage (worn in) leather couch of a totally chic and undercover hot spot (my favorite hole in the wall) with a glass of red wine and a group of my favorite boho friends. 

Obviously, I'm shopping the sites on my lunch break looking at a ton of fabulous sweaters that would perfect the outfit for this exact occasion. Does Barneys rush deliver by 6 pm? Thank you please.

Check 'em out...the perfect hole in the wall sweaters...

*Styling: Pair with black skinnies or slouchy black pants cinched at the ankle. Add in an urban pair of boots or classic heels. Throw an over-sized bag over your shoulder or grab your trusty vintage envelope clutch. Trés easy.

$295


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words