Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Logos Aside; Graphic T's You Need.


Anyone who has ever seen me more than two times knows that I have a total obsession with graphic tees. They're my thing. Black skinnies, hot kicks, a graphic tee. Uniform on.

I had to buy an entirely new dresser to put in my room and started folding all my shirts because my closet was exploding with graphics. It's totally effing belittling btw, having to pack my 70 cent t-shirts away that manufacturers are making a $140.00 profit on.

Anyway. The fact that I'm filing my money away on t-shirts must mean that I am totally invested in this staple. I whole heartedly believe that graphic tees symbolize such a statement.


For the record, "logos" aside. No free advertising, darling. You're better than that. This includes all "célfie" and "BALLIN" shirts if they're not actually Céline or Balmain...I agree that they're catchy but they're also cliché. Lastly, I apologize in advance if some of these rags are more than your car payment. It's nuts. Don't say I didn't warn you.

These are a few of my faves...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words