I don't believe in such a thing as "day" fragrance, so I spritz on a little Champaca Absolute, which layers perfectly with whatever I had on the night before. My lips are a lost cause.
Leva Laguna for Free People
The only way to make my hair look less roadkill and more "Olsen" is to obviously pair it with something out of a Free People catalogue...except more rich.
Only do I realize after getting dressed that my feet are still numb from the knee-high Louboutins that seemed like a great idea at 9:00 p.m., but ended up sucking royally by 2:00 a.m. Gladiator flats are my go-to (think vintage Marant, not Madden).
Obviously this doesn't mean no black. Who do you think I am?
Guidelines are as follows:
1. Patterns are good. Fabrics in tatters are bad.
2. Shoes to consider - gladiator flats, booties or boots...no floppy flips.
3. Fringe is cool and so are flares. Fringed flares are never cool.
4. Loose cardigans are key. No side boob at the office.
5. Jewelry, accessorize please. Round Oliver Peoples glasses outside only.
This is what I call Hippie Mondays...it's brilliant.