Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Champagne with an Essence; Magnifico Giornata.


I love champagne...and even more so, I love a fabulous party

Feel free to quote me on that.

A couple weeks ago I was invited to Brian Malarkey's Herringbone for a Magnifico Giornata launch party. Having learned a little bit of Italian for my next trip to Italy in December, I knew that Magnifico Giornata meant "Magnificent Day," in this case, it was a "Magnificent Night."


The theme was black and gold...my two favorite colors. But as far as flavors are considered, there were three; Lavender Honey, Ginger Pêche, and Grapefruit Blanc.


Magnifico Giornata is not your standard champagne, it's champagne with an essence. Each essence captured in a magnificent bottle is a must-have statement to your night. It's not your standard champagne, which simply hydrates the lives of the party, it's Magnifico Giornata, that brings the Magnificent to your party.


Now, I'd like to suggest three magnificent pieces to act as the backdrop to your essence...

For Lavender Honey:


For Ginger Pêche:


For Grapefruit Blanc:


A party is not complete without the Magnificent...be sure to order a case of Magnifico Giornata for your next affair, whether it's a Gatsby party for many or an exclusive evening for one. It's all about being Magnifico! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words