Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, November 25, 2013

Admiring you, my Admirer.


I wasn't going to post anything on LisaPriceInc. today because I'm way too overwhelmed this week getting ready for Italy to have a creative conversation about couture or to make fun of my catastrophic love life.

However, I came back from lunch with my mom and sister to a very mysterious package on my desk. Remembering that my office is not an airport, I proceeded to open it.

I am beside myself as to what I found inside and this post is dedicated to admiring you, my Admirer...

This is what I unwrapped:

"Hints of cinnamon, spices, and chipotle balanced by smooth vanilla notes."

A box of assorted Godiva Truffles containing the only relevant flavors to my world; the Champagne Truffle, which is the signature truffle to my life, the Aztec Spice Truffle, for a little kick, and the Birthday Cake Truffle, because no box is complete without a little color and a few sprinkles.


The book Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Which only highlights the three most important things in the world, delicious food that's worth stretchy pants, peace of mind and a grounded self, and great love. I've seen the movie but have never read the book and have heard it's so, so much better.


A Hello Kitty leopard neck pillow. Which is only perfect because I stopped stealing my ex's neck pillow on long flights after we broke up (obviously) and started doing this move my best friend, MP calls "The Exorcist"...not as hot as it sounds, but please ask us to demonstrate it for you.


Prosecco Spumante Extra Dry Era...organic and vegan, this betch knows me. This will most definitely be popped tomorrow night as I attempt to overpack my closet at the last minute. No one should ever have to pack sober! Wait, maybe that's my problem all along...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words