Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Uggtown; Pull on the Reins!


It's the first real rain of the season here in Southern California and we're loving it and embracing it and putting on the storm watch for the expected flood of 1/16th of an inch. I'm also seeing quite a few of us sliding on those oh so comfortable Uggs.

Betch please.

All those headed to Uggtown, pull on the reins!


I know, I know, you can't resist! But, your "but I'm headed to yoga in my lululemon" excuse is not working as you run around the town puddle jumping in your Uggs (which, may I add...are not water resistant, little Cali girl).

Woman up and get yourself some real boots for the season. These don't have to be sh*t-kickers, even though that's hot. They can be a simple one-incher distressed leather bootie that stops just above the ankle for all I care. 

Check these options out...



$990

$1,465


$1,155

$390

They're all black...why? Not because black is all I see (even though it is), but because when you're wandering around town in the rain in your browns or God forbid, rusty red suede Isabel Marant "cowgirl" booties, you're going to get water spots - F.Y.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words