Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cookies with an Edge; The Cravory.


It's about 10:00 pm and I'm on my second episode of DVR'd American Horror Story...sleepy, but still wired with endorphins running through my bloodstream from a boxing session with my hot trainer at the gym earlier that night.

I'm definitely craving something. 

It's kinda like a craving for Adam Levine to make a cameo in the next episode...except bigger.

Just then, it hits, I remember that an entire box of cookies from The Cravory arrived at my door the day before. Time to rip into those bad boys and pour myself a glass of unsweetened sprouted almond milk.

(JK-ing about the almond milk...that's disgusting)


So what is this? A variety package of fall flavors? You've got to be kidding me, this is like trick-or-treating except a thousand times better!!! I kid you not, flavors like Almond Joyous (a brand new toasted coconut dough, mixed with sweetened coconut, toasted almonds, Guittard Dark Chocolate Chunks then rolled in coconut and topped with Maldon sea salt and a semisweet chocolate drizzle) and Pumpkin S'mores (delicious and full of spice Pumpkin Chai Dough with graham crackers, marshmallows, Cravory Caramel and Guittard Milk Chocolate Chunks) were packed in this box...how does The Cravory come up with these brilliant combos?

"The Cravory was co-founded in 2009 by three young entrepreneurs, Adam Koven, Nate Ransom, and Derek Jaeger who are extremely passionate about food and absolutely addicted to cookies. Over the cupcake craze and all about texture, they set out to fulfill their dream of creating a cookie company that would allow customers to indulge in a playful luxury that satisfies both the sweet and savory taste buds of cookie lovers, with an edge."

Obviously, cookies with an edge is what totally sold me.

Forget caviar and macaroon tea parties, I want these three guys over for some mad cookie baking.

Check out a few signature flavors if you're not drooling enough already...




*Addicts in San Diego beware...The Cravory is opening up their first store at 3960 W. Point Loma Blvd., San Diego, CA 92110. In the meantime, order yourself a box for those late night (anytime) cravings.

2 comments:

  1. Their Pancake & Bacon are my faaaaaaaaaaavorite cookies of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too!!! I would eat them for breakfast! Xo.

      Delete

Highlighted Words