Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Black Lodge EP Release.

"Never Clean" - Black Lodge

Today, Hollywood, California, industrial-rock band Black Lodge releases their self-tiled six-song debut EP and it is beyond anything I've ever heard before. Not only is black my favorite color and the band's style badass, but Black Lodge is pure legendary art...musically and in visual form

Quoted from revolvermag.com, my friend Johnny Royal, Black Lodge founder and lead guitarist states: 

"Growing up, I would fully immerse myself into the bands that I loved: Iron Maiden, The Misfits, Marilyn Manson, Morbid Angel, NIN. When I started writing this record, I wanted to create the same experience for the listener that made me fall in love with music when I was a kid: memorable songs, great videos and cool artwork. We brought all of those elements into this record and have incorporated a great deal of alchemy and the occult in our songwriting process and story arch."

The below is the six-song EP and preview of the band's full-length album, The Diary of Tomahawk, written and recorded at The Realm Creative in Los Angeles by Black Lodge with co-producers and co-songwriters Johnny Royal, Gavin Reign, Jeordie White/Twiggy Ramirez, Lee Miles, Zach Webb, Sean Beavan and Johnny K, which we can anticipate release in 2014:













Download the full EP album on iTunes so you can listen on replay.

Check out more of Black Lodge's EP release coverage on http://revolvermag.com/ and be sure to follow the band, as they just released their upcoming tour dates (@BlackLodgeUS TwitterBlack Lodge on FacebookBlack Lodge Official Website). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words