Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Kicks.


Isabel Marant, Wedge Sneakers

Anyone who slightly knows (or stalks) me is fully aware of the fact that I love my Isabels. I wear them with black skinnies, ponchos, floral dresses, bomber leather jackets, menswear inspired button down shirt dresses, fur, whatever! Isabel Marant kicks are the sh*t.

P.S. Before you go any further, make sure you are caught up on How to Wear Your Isabels.

Moving on from Isabels...there are plenty of amazing Fall kicks coming out this season to diversify your sneaker shelf. I recommend getting very well acquainted with them because before you go head over heels for those boots that are made for walkin'. Sneakers are a great transitional shoe...not to mention, a staple in my wardrobe.

Check these out...

$750




No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words