Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Donuts & Coffee.


Do you skinny bitches ever have one of those mornings where you just want donuts and coffee? I'm having one of those mornings right now...not like they're such a rarity, but work with me...and maybe it's the New Yorker in me, but I want Dunkin'.

Dirty, dirty Dunkin'.

Chain me down now with the straps of your 2.55 Chanel.

Contrary to what my Instagram portrays, I don't just go around having Beaming smoothies and vegan macro bowls from Native Foods all day errry day. There are times when I want a damn donut (is it gluten free?) and crave a caffeine drip...IV to the vein please.

Where am I going with this blog post you ask?

To Donut Bar, located on 631 B Street (between B Street and 7th Avenue).

Donut Bar

Home of the Monte Cristo Donut, dollar coffee ('like' them on Donut Bar's facebook) and signature specialty flavors like their Limencello and Bourbon Caramel. Open 7 am on weekdays and 8 am on weekends until they sell out.

Créme Brulee Donuts

Donut Bar is a great way to start your Thursday, satisfy a craving, catch up with your Dad, be indulgent with your sisters, ignore your clients, think about budgeting for those new Louboutins, go on a date with a hot hipster living in a loft downtown, oh wait...am I just talking about me? 

Just go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words