Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Queenstown; A Burger Fit For A Queen.

After coming back from a week in Miami, my appetite was super unstimulated as far as the San Diego food scene goes. Which is usually fine, because I prefer to drink my calories in bubbles anyway, but nonetheless...my Herm├Ęs china dinner plates were depressed.

Wanting to end our late work meeting with some food (and obviously some hydration), my girlfriend and I walked into Queenstown Public House and were we ever impressed! We're talking bold wines on tap, juicy organic burgers, the world's best sweet potato fries, and a giant warm mushy chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream...the heavens of overindulgence had officially parted!

Not only is the food amazing, but the Queenstown has a cozy, urban feel which compliments the hot urban waiters to perfection. You all know that I love myself an artsy hipster any day of the week.

Now that you got the scoop on the spot, a few tips on how to dress for Queenstown...

 
1. Leave your rings at home...
Queenstown burgers require two hands.


2. Tight pants are allowed...
there are plenty of skinny options like this Veggie Board.



3. Feel free to mix your metals - 
the taps do and they look super chic!



4. Love incorporating a little animal print into the wardrobe
...dessert gets pretty wild.



5. Good company...
you're going to want to stayawhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words