Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fashionable Game Night.

Sipping a dirty martini in a luxe hotel bar is only fun maybe 5 nights out of the week, max...and never on a Saturday. To stir the gin-soaked blue cheese stuffed olives up a bit, I suggest throwing a really fun and fashionable game night.


1. Get yourself set up with some games. As much as I love Faux Croc, other really fun options are Twister for the flexible bitches and Cards Against Humanity for the raunchy intoxicated players.


2. Stock up on new alcohols. The one above is ROOT Organic Liqueur and is 80 proof, 40% alc/vol. Try it neat, over ice, or in a cocktail...sounds like a pretty great drinking game to me right there.


3. What's strong liqueur without salty snacks? Fred's at Barneys New York has amazing mixes like the one above available at Barneys or online. I love the New York Mix because it reminds me of sitting in a plush chair at Salon de Ning, the rooftop bar at the Peninsula Hotel NYC playing backgammon on my boyfriend of the time's iPad.




4. You heard the man...the most interesting man in the world...he cranks his speakers to Daft Punk. And I think that's a great thing to crank your speakers to on game night.



5. Lastly, what's a game night without milk and cookies? Or was that Christmas Eve...I forget. Regardless, the follow are my three favorite cookie recipes - and they're super easy too!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words