In a house full of women, my mother, sisters and I go all out celebrating the greatest man in our lives, Dad. We fire up the grill, shake up some Cadillac margaritas on the rocks, and have a great time keeping it simply standard. When it comes to giving gifts however, we have to get creative.
What do you give the man who has given us everything?
What do you give the man who has everything?
"Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope," said Bill Cosby, and it couldn't apply more to my Dad.
I've done some serious thinking outside of the box and came up with a few options for dear ol' Dad, check it out...
1. Something stylishly "old school" for his electronics.
2. Something for shaving, because whether you're a son or a daughter, he most likely taught you how.
3. Something for his boat, I know my father can never have enough gadgets.
4. A hotter version of the dorky swim trunks he loves.
5. Something nice to take Mom out in.
6. Golf anything.
7. Tools for the grill.
8. His favorite HBO show's season DVD set.
9. Luxury soaps and brushes to wash his car with.
10. A new pair of Ray-Bans