Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fashionable Poolside Reads.

 
The second the June gloom starts to wear off, I don't know about you, but I am parked poolside for the remainder of the summer (which, luckily for me, lasts until October in sunny San Diego) with a bottle of chilled Suja in one hand (at times mixed with champagne) and a bottle of tanning oil in the other.

My only problem: Vogue publishes monthly.

What am I supposed to fashionably engulf for the rest of the 30ish days of the month? This b*tch is hungry for couture, and I'm not about to divvy up my Vogue spread. I want style, I want inspiration, I want labels on demand.

Thankfully, I've found some great fashionable poolside reads that stand in as the perfect substitute, and they all fit in the palm of my hand - no giant coffee table books on the pool rafts...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words