Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm not judging...


I may be a judgmental b*tch on the outside, but I promise there are some serious compassionate notes I have hidden for each and every one of you on the inside. We can't be put together all the time, especially when life becomes a series of hectic hot messes...one right after an effing other.

Top Knot:


Went out last night and don't have time to rinse and repeat your distressed morning after blow out travesty? Don't worry, just twist into a top knot. I'm not judging...

Couture Tee:


Binged on an entire container of dark chocolate covered crystalized ginger pieces from Whole Foods? PMSing or not, don't fear. Just throw on that graphic couture tee. It hides all and is worth more than the handbag the girl next to you is carrying. I'm not judging...

Dark Stain:




Can't get off your chic lip stain from the night before? Channel Rooney Mara and darken it up even more with an extra coat, blacked out shades and a hat. Totally incognito. I'm not judging...

Comfort Shoes:




Are your feet effing killing you and screaming for a merciful break from those Louboutins? Slip on a pair of glitzy sneakers. Mismatched Miu Miu's knock my socks off. I'm not judging...

Maxi Hiding:


Haven't shaved your legs in nearly a month? Cover up your stems with a maxi. If you're really feeling deceitful, go sheer. Not even someone with 20/20 can pick out stubble through sheer. I'm not judging...   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words