Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chanel Baubles.


After Chanel's Byzantine Pre-Fall 2011 Collection, I didn't know if I would ever fall in love with their costume jewelry the same way again in future collections. The Byzantine collection was so my style from the boxy shapes to the distressed bronze/gold, and not to mention...Chanel was more on point than ever, personal stylistic matters set aside.

However, this season for Chanel's S/S 2013 line, I'm past lust and on my way to love again for the costume jewelry pieces, especially the baubly bracelets. We're talking straight back to the essence of Chanel with clusters of beautiful pearls and simple chain to logo detailing.

 








Love it? I'm obsessed.

Not that into the rounded look? Check out what's to come...

Fall 2013:  
Hello jeweled edge...and that fabulous Boy clutch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words