Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Look the Part; Tennis Time.

Maria Sharapova

So, I'm pretty sure I just fell in "love" with a tennis instructor as I walked by the café after a kickboxing class this morning at the gym. He was in head to toe red Lululemon (vintage)...and not to mention, in head to toe Argentinian (swoon). Although it's really the best idea to score me-love with the actual tennis players paying the instructors, I was inspired to search for my game...which always starts at apparel.

Check out some of this amazing tennis gear sure to make you win the game...

Lululemon
$42

Lululemon
$64
Women's Sports Bras
$50
Women's Tennis Shorts
$28
Lululemon
$58
Lululemon
$58

Women's Tennis Dress
$130

Go get 'em, Sharapova!
Xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words