Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Doughnuts & Champagne.

Searsucker, San Diego
The past few times I've gone out, I've noticed a growing trend along the trendy fine dining circuit...doughnuts. That's right, total mouthwatering, carboholic status doughnuts. All of the sexy hot spots have been doing it, and I'm here to tell you that it's becoming quite a staple to our champagne nights. Pretty cool for all you vegan fashionistas too because F.Y.I. - most doughnuts are 100% vegan.

  
Here are five places for you to check out currently serving up this new fab combo...

1. Searsucker, San Diego
2. Aldea, New York City
3. al di la Trattoria, Brooklyn
4. Delarosa, San Francisco
5. Animal, Los Angeles


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why I'm bothering but most doughnuts are not vegan. Hardly any are, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The places I go make them 100% vegan, it's very easy because all that's involved is dough, water, and making sure that they're fried in a plant-based oil instead of lard! Xo.

      Delete

Highlighted Words