Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Mimosa; Deconstruction to Reconstruction


As promised darling reader, we're deconstructing and reconstructing the mimosa for your glamorous Easter brunch.

Let me break it down first:


1 part O.J. (sans the Simpson) + 1 part bubbles = 1 rocking brunch

Got it? Moving on.

The mimosa is sooo much more than basic equation. Tangerine juice? Blood orange juice? Now we're thinking outside the flute. And the greatest thing about this delightful drink? It's perfectly fine concocted with only two ingredients...one of which is my very favorite ingredient of all, champagne.

Here are a few fabulous mimosa recipes that I wish I had thought of myself...






 And for my very favorite type of "mimosa"...



Ingredients:
1 glass of champagne
1 or 2 whole berries
(serves 1)

Xo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words