Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, March 25, 2013

Pendants for Pennies.

Gwyneth Paltrow

I've never been a big necklace person, but after strolling around Fashion Valley last Friday, I've come across a new obsession - the pendant necklace. I didn't know if it was just because my low buttoned ChloƩ silk top was looking good, or if I really liked the pendants I was trying on. After researching some of the pendants out this morning, I'm thoroughly convinced that this obsession will hit you too.

Check out some of these between the shoulder statements...

$5,235
 
$50,700
 
$31,000
 
If you just had the coming-to-Jesus-pendant-loving-moment like I did, you're probably not to sure you want to be spending your entire paycheck (or year's worth of paychecks) on one pendant. 
 
Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words