Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Help Spread the Word of LisaPriceInc.


For the love of fashion, help spread the word of LisaPriceInc. and be entered to win a fab goodie bag packed with some of my very favorite handbag essentials.

My handbag essentials include my signature hue of lipstick O.T.M. (of the moment), my guilty indulgence (dark chocolate), this month's issue of Vogue, a gift card to my favorite juice bar - bBAR, and a couple other fun surprises!

Comment here (or on the LisaPriceInc. Facebook page) once you've shared via any social media site (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) - the more you share the more times you'll be entered to win.

I will choose the fashionable winner at random after the weekend.

Xo,
Lisa

3 comments:

Highlighted Words