Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

 
Hello readers, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter with your loved ones. I'm writing this post three bubbly bottles of Schramsberg in, so please excuse me if I wander. I'm trying to be as graceful as possible here at my desk half changed, sitting cross-legged in my Lululemon and left over Manolos that I haven't quite gotten off yet...forgive me Blahnik for calling you a leftover, my sincere apologies. 

 
Easter is a day that to me, means a mandatory 3+ hour long brunch and chocolate bunnies...so far I've had two. After brunch, it's tradition in my family to watch really horribly executed horror movies. In the past, each movie has been interrupted by one of us three sisters throwing up in as Easter basket due to over sugar consumption to our organic diets. Thankfully, we've nipped this involuntary purging habit in recent years by doing away with the Easter baskets with Neimans bags that the Easter bunny so kindly upgraded to. Much more is at stake and therefore, our careful consideration to hold it in is put to the test.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, as you perhaps sipped on one of your constructed mimosas (The Mimosa; Deconstruction To Reconstruction), and are looking forward to the sunny Spring days ahead. I know I am.

Xo,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words