Easter for sure made my top 5 days of the year growing up (amongst Christmas, Halloween, and my birthdays - my half birthday counted as one too...) and I'm sure you can see a trend when examining the receiving end of the holiday. Basically, I loved any celebration that involved presents or treats.
Can you blame me? Didn't think so.
I still love Easter, due to my mother spoiling my sisters and I well into our "adulthood" with grown-up versions of our Easter baskets and a very heavily bubbled brunch.
Here are some grown-up Easter basket essentials to spoil the adults in your life...
1. Treats from Ladurée.
2. Pink champagne.
3. A bohemian fragrance.
4. No to D.I.Y. hair product.
5. Easter egg shell colored pumps.
1. Treats from Dylan's Candy Bar.
2. A cool bottle of tequila.
3. An animalistic fragrance.
4. Easy to D.I.Y. hair product.
5. Easter egg shell colored laces.