Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Grown-Up Easter Basket Essentials.

 
Easter for sure made my top 5 days of the year growing up (amongst Christmas, Halloween, and my birthdays - my half birthday counted as one too...) and I'm sure you can see a trend when examining the receiving end of the holiday. Basically, I loved any celebration that involved presents or treats.

Can you blame me? Didn't think so.

I still love Easter, due to my mother spoiling my sisters and I well into our "adulthood" with grown-up versions of our Easter baskets and a very heavily bubbled brunch.

Here are some grown-up Easter basket essentials to spoil the adults in your life...

For Her:


1. Treats from Ladurée.


2. Pink champagne. 



$145
3. A bohemian fragrance.

4. No to D.I.Y. hair product. 
$1,025
5. Easter egg shell colored pumps.

For Him: 


1. Treats from Dylan's Candy Bar.

2. A cool bottle of tequila.


3. An animalistic fragrance.

 4. Easy to D.I.Y. hair product.

5. Easter egg shell colored laces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words