Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Welcome to San Diego, PRADA!

That's right. The beautiful city of San Diego is welcoming a brand new Prada boutique to Fashion Valley mall. I couldn't be more excited. No more having to trek it up the 405 to South Coast Plaza. I know a good thing is coming when my plastic is already screaming.

Come check out San Diego's first Prada boutique with me today, January 30th, for the grand opening! To get you as hot and bothered as I am about this, I've picked out a few of my favorite pieces from the new collection that I'm hoping to see in person.

Feast your eyes on these luxe pieces by Prada...



And get your man to come by tempting him with this biz essential...

1 comment:

  1. Love it
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words