Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, January 7, 2013

Layering Lust; Denim & Fur


I've most recently become obsessed with the current trend of fur and denim having a play date. My favorite way of perfecting this mix of mediums is by layering the two. To get this look, all you have to do is grab a denim button up (less bulky) or thin denim jacket and throw a fabulous fur vest/jacket over it. This is a combo that I'm seriously lusting after. It's relaxed and chic and appropriate for any outing.


Look, even our girl Rihanna is rocking this look. Personally, I'm a fan with matching light denim with lighter furs, darker denim with darker furs - but if you want a contrast, go for it! I haven't seen this look done wrong.




Inspired yet? Obvi.
Go play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words