Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, January 21, 2013

In With The New; B by Brian Atwood

In with the new, out with the old. Today we're ditching Brian Atwood and stocking up on his extra lettered line, B Brian Atwood. I'm really loving this line by Brian Atwood, his shoes are fabulous and he was brilliant by creating lower end pricing for his high end styles.


I'm absolutely obsessed with these shoes - they're comfortable, stylish, and when you're looking for a pair of high platforms with a specific pattern for a one night (shoe) stand, B Brian Atwood is your line. 
 
As hot as Brian Atwood's original shoe line is (see above), B Brian Atwood pairs take up more space in my closet. Why? Because it's soooo much more economical. Buy four pairs (seven on sale) of B Brian Atwood for one pair from his couture line. They look exactly the same if you seek out the right styles. Personally, if I'm going to be spending $800-$1,200 on shoes, I want to be getting a red sole for my money or be rocking a fabulous Charlotte Olympia style...unless of course it's on multiple pairs of B's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words