"Revenge is an act of passion; vengeance of justice.
Injuries are revenged; crimes are avenged."
- Samuel Johnson
Revenge. Some of us may have played it before, some of us have only watched it on TV. Don't worry, we don't take things as far as Emily Thorne, but I will give you a few fabulous pointers on my favorite way of winning the game.
1. Put down the damn spoon to the dark chocolate gelato. As Alfred Hitchcock so famously claims, "Revenge is sweet and not fattening." Let's keep it skinny, ladies.
2. Invest in a serious hue for your pout. I'm talking bold and I'm talking evil. My go to is Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick in Violet Fatale. Not that getting revenge is a routine or anything...
3. Now for those shoes, two words: heel height. I'd go with a timeless black, and preferably patent. YSL has a pair that screams revenge, Tribute Escarpin.
Pascalare Tall Stretch Leather Boot
4. Or for some serious damage, a pair of knee high boots. You never know what you might be stepping on. My personal recommendation: Pascalare Tall Stretch Leather Boot, by Blahnik himself.
PS1 Medium Gotham-Print Satchel Bag
5. Throw down that clutch sister, you need a crossbody. Focus on Proenza Schouler's PS1 Medium Gotham-Print Satchel Bag - how's that for urban a**-kicking?
6. Tight pants he won't ever be getting into again. Figuratively or literally, take it how you please. A personal favorite of mine, on Miranda Kerr (shown above).