Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Upgrade Your Uggs.

So, what gives? San Diego has a little dose of rain over the weekend and the Uggs are being brought out in full force. Last I checked, it's not a rainy Saturday afternoon today - it's Tuesday - and you're going into work, not Whole Foods after a hot yoga class.

You better check yourself.

Contrary to popular belief, I do not have a problem with Uggs. I even own a few pairs, and yes, I was an offender that totally whipped them happily out this weekend running to my pilates class.

However...you don't still see them on my feet for work attire do you? No.

There's a time and a place for everything and darling, the Uggs do not have a place "on the job" during the week.

Your feet are cold, you say? 

I get it, the fat sweating man in your office cranked up the air and now you're freezing in your cashmere. So that's why I've got some fabulously appropriate options for you right here...

For the urban journalist, maybe you work for a paper or write a column from a coffee joint:


$350
For the nanny, the teacher, or any care of the child provider:
$855
For the 9 to 5'ers:
$599 Sale
For those who really don't have much style, but make a good attempt to try:
For the real housewives of Aspen:
$295
For the PR girls and creative minds of the fashion industry:
$719 Sale
For the ladies who don't give a sh*t if their feet are cold or not:
$2,395
 

2 comments:

  1. Well said, and your selection and categories are right on! :)

    Hope you are having a great week. xoxo
    Maria

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading darling! I hope you're having a wonderful week too! Xo.

      Delete

Highlighted Words