Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, December 17, 2012

Serve Yourself Your Fragrance Sweetly.


I spent my Sunday afternoon organizing my make up drawers and the top of my dresser, which I pleasantly decluttered from over-lit (and overpriced) candles, my boyfriend's business cards - you would swear he was a Hollywood club promoter walking into my house, and mass quantities of perfumes stemming from my fragrance whorish ways.

I came across a fabulous idea via Pinterest for organizing your fragrances. Instead of serving them up on a tray (standard), why don't you try serving yourself your fragrance off of something little bit...sweeter...such as one of these fabulous serving styles:

Tiered Cookie Trays
 
 Cake Platter

I just love this idea. It's a great way to organize and add height to your display of eau de parfums. I'm not knocking the Herm├Ęs orange tray, but these serving ideas really organize your fragrance in a creative and delectably eye appealing way. After all, fragrance is the ultimate skin candy!

Side Note: The fragrances used above are for display reasons only.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! I've been actually looking for a way to display my fragrances. Thanks. xxoo

    Maria

    http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words