Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, December 3, 2012

Get On Your Wings, Ladies.


Tomorrow night is the night that I've been waiting for since about, well, a day short of a year ago - the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (Tuesday, December 4, 10/9c). Brace yourself for a night of bombshells, glitter, and angel wings.


Every year I love to have a little viewing party at my house. Us girls dress up in our VS sweats (pretending were in our 2.5 million dollar fantasy bra and wings), sip champagne, and eat Swedish Fish in hopes of channeling our inner foreign supermodel.


Maybe it's just me, but this is a fabulous time! Year after year, I have to force my boyfriend to stay awake during the show - I don't know why I even bother inviting him...what male species can't keep his eyes open??? - but I have more faith in you, my glamorous reader.


If you're as excited as I am about this night, I suggest throwing a little viewing party of your own and dressing up in some of these fabulous looks from VS...


 
 

Mandatory: Add 2 Sizes.
 
 


Get on your wings, ladies. 
It's going to be a fabulous night!
Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words