Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Post-Halloween Detox

Well, I've done it again. Totally went out of my way and consumed more sugar in one night than I do throughout the entire year. I woke up this morning feeling like sh*t and demanding Starbucks bold and black to be brought to me immediately.

Luckily, I have a fabulous skinnista of a friend Lauryn from The Skinny Confidential, who you've all met before (remember? Fit back into your Couture with Lauryn Evarts), to guide me back to health.

If you over binged on drinks and treats this Halloween week, I suggest you mend yourself by starting here:


And here:

 
Xo.


2 comments:

  1. Love it. I ate way too many nerds and mini heath bars...oh and banana laffy taffy---my fave. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nerds! Anything Wonka is a weakness. Banana laffy taffy is my boyfriend's favorite...I always make trades for a grape! Xo.

      Delete

Highlighted Words