Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, November 19, 2012

Make Your Bootie Look Good This Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving is a time to count your blessings (1 Manolo, 2 Manolo, 3 Manolo) and remember what you're thankful for (love you, Loubs).

I just came back from my extended weekend trip to the city of San Francisco and I saw these beautiful booties that I'm about to feature up close and in person at Barney's - so, they definitely have my official stamp of approval. With rich tones and closed toes, they're fabulous for this time of year! Not to mention, the height highlights your slimmest part to perfection - your ankles.

Let me recommend a little something (or few) that you'll be guaranteed to fit into no matter how much feasting you manage to partake in this Thanksgiving. These ones in particular will make your "bootie" look divine!

Check out these soles to be thankful for...



2 comments:

  1. The Walter Steiger Cutout Booties are to die for. Too bad I can't afford any of them. Le sigh :(

    Maybe one day...

    ~Ping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those ones are my favorite! I die over them. XO.

      Delete

Highlighted Words