Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, October 12, 2012

Embrace Messy Hair.


Messy hairstyles are a yearlong staple for me (and the only natural style that agrees with my unruly hair) - so, now that the rainy weather is starting to trickle in, we can all be sure to rock them. Here are a few of my favorite messy styles that I found off of lisapriceinc's Pinterest that I had to share. No chi flat irons needed, and a DIY trick or two included. Thank me for your hot mess of a head later.

Check out these messy looks...

[D.I.Y. must]





















DIY Tricks for Messy Hair:
 
1.  Condition. Just because your hair looks dry and tangley in the end result doesn't mean you should start off with a damaged, knotted base.

2. Don't be scared to be a tease.

3. Bobby pins, bobby pins, bobby pins. Messy hair doesn't just stay perfectly framed away from the face with volume in all the right places by itself!

4. Bumble and bumble. Surf Spray - self explanatory.

5. Elastics that are the color of your hair, blending in is important.

Lastly...
 
 

18 comments:

  1. Love it! I swear by Fekkai Summer Hair beach waves spray. I've heard Bumble & Bumble's is awesome too. Blake Lively always does the messy yet lush hair so well. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to try Fekkai! I usually love any product by them. Blake Lively's messiness is my inspiration! Perfect length and volume. Thanks for reading. Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :)
    Cute haircuts.

    Love
    Lily
    http://aridehome.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love messy hair but i kind of have to becuase my hairs so thin it dosent stay neat! :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha luckily for you messy hair is a fabulous thing! ;) Xo.

      Delete
  5. love your photos, are cool!!!
    kisses
    VOGUECITA
    http://voguecita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic!!

    Maybe we can follow each other dear? :)
    xx,
    Lucija
    WLL

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the messy hair! <3

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me miss my long hair! Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm desperately trying to grow mine out. I chopped it all off in an effort to look 'mod' and now I miss it! Xo.

      Delete
  9. Love this! Wanna do something like this with my hair too :)
    www.radiatefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look amazing on you! I tried to bun with the braid this weekend and it was so easy to do. Xo.

      Delete

Highlighted Words