When I was little, finding a costume to dress up in for Trick-or-Treating was never an issue. Princess dresses, ballet tutus, and ruby slippers were my entire wardrobe until I was in 1st grade. Having a mother that could sew anything purple, poofy and sparkly into an out of this world glitzy creation helped too - her talent behind the sewing machine is still something that I take full advantage of to this day.
These costumes though, take dressing up divas to another level...
Breakfast at Tiffany's
A few other ideas for dressing up your Diva Daughter other than as a Disney Princess:
1. Coppertone Girl - bikini, curly hair, a puppy.
2. Mermaid - long hair, shiny tail, seashells.
3. Dorothy - red sparkly shoes, braids, again...a puppy.
4. Little Red Riding Hood - red cape, frilly skirt, rosy cheeks.
5. Ballerina - tutu, ballet slippers, bun.
6. Fairy - wings, glitter, ballet slippers optional.
7. Gypsy - jewelry, jewelry, and more jewelry.
8. Witch - black hat, broom stick, magic spells.
9. Genie - 1 wish, 2 wish, 3 wish...again with the magic.
10. Barbie - shoes, Ken, and a red corvette.