Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The New York Man.

Chuck Bass

This morning I was clicking through pictures from my last trip to Manhattan (bad idea because the only thing I can think about now is the city and how to scheme my way back stat) and I got to thinking about the New York man in particular; powerful, driven, and suited up.

The New York man lives in a suit...for business and for pleasure (sometimes mixing the two into a powerful, dangerously strong sip of a drink).

Nothing is more attractive.

I don't think this because I'm looking to dig some serious gold nuggets. I think this because a suit screams success in more ways than just materialistic forms...something I wish we saw more of in Southern California especially.

Why do you think Chuck Bass is so desirable? It's certainly not because of his pervy stare and even pervier mannerisms. It's because of his suit. Duh.

Now, I'm not suggesting you dress up like a Manhattan elite (actually, that's exactly what I'm suggesting), but I'd like to recommend some suits that I'm really loving to take your business, pleasure, and everything in between a giant step up.

Get suited up with one of these structures...

Tom Ford
 
Versace
 
Burberry Prorsum
 
Ermenegildo Zegna
 
Brioni
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words