Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pre - Christmas List

With Labor Day over with and our whites contently stored away, I thought it would be the perfect time to start my pre-Christmas list. These items are pretty fabulous...I need all the time I can get to be a good girl and secure a top place on Santa's "Nice" list.

Here's what I think is worth some serious sucking up for right now...




1. A pretty ring from David Yurman's newest collection, Labyrinth. Love me some jewels.


 2. A custom monogrammed Louis Vuitton Neverfull tote. Classic necessity.

3. The Eye Concentrate by La Mer - a perfect stocking stuffer!



4. A pair of Yves Saint Laurent Tribtoo in this fabulous blush tone. Legs for days.


5. A Bottega Veneta Knot Intrecciato Velvet/Pitone Clutch - not at all "knotty."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words