Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, September 28, 2012

Flats for 5 Toes under $500.

Most of you already know my stand on flats...which is, that I usually prefer not to be standing in them.

However, I of course understand that there is a time and a place and a situation (or two) that sometimes calls for them. What I don't understand is why in the world would you pay any amount over $500 for flats when you can spend that money on a pair of Christian Louboutin pumps? People going against that reasoning absolutely baffle me (male population excluded...you live in flats - generally speaking).

This is why I don't have any Manolo Blahnik flats stuffed in my closet. Why spend money on Manolo flats when I can spend about the same amount of money on a pair of fabulous Manolo heels?

Yes, I have a few pairs of Fendi flats that rung up quite a bit over $500 due to a rare breed of hair, but they make me absolutely sick sitting there when they could have been a fabulous pair of sky highs. Le regret.

Obviously this is a Heels vs. Flats case, and you may think I'm biased because I have such a strong argument for one side over the other, but really...my reasoning makes sense whether or not you are a heel girl or a flat girl. You simply should not be spending a crazy amount of money on flats when you can purchase the same amount of shoe in heels. Case closed.

Here are some great flats for under $500 that you can slip your 5 little toes into...

$0-$49

$45
 
$50-$199
 
$189 (orig. $470)
 
$200-$299
 
$295
 
$300-$399
 
$395
 
$400-$499

$495

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words