Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, September 17, 2012

A Minimalist's Approach to Fashion.

Miranda Kerr

There is absolutely nothing about my wardrobe that is minimalistic in any sense. The only area in my closet that has a slight "minimalist" approach would be my organized Tod's loafers; I have a black patent pair, and a red suede pair...minimal.

However, I do greatly appreciate a minimalist's approach to fashion - looking at only the essentials.

It's the best way to get through a season effortlessly (one pair of Rebecca Taylor black silk trousers matches with everything) and economically (although those black peep-toed Louboutins aren't necessarily debt free).

Let me suggest a few great pieces every minimalist needs to have their wardrobe...

Michael Kors
1. A white blouse with no pockets or buttons.

 Samaire Armstrong
2. A LND; little nude dress.
WWD
3. An embellished black top.

Hermès
4. White pants that are not skinnies.

Tom Ford
5. Black sunnies. Black Nikita (above) are classic.
Dorothy Perkins
6. A bold maxi in a solid shade.

Prada
7. Prada Mary Janes.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your minimal picks. {Nothing I have is minimal either! LOL!}

    xo, sam

    **Style of Sam**

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words