Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, August 27, 2012

Sending a Message Stylishly!

I've got a message to share with you, and it's nothing short of absolute chicness - envelope clutches!

I absolutely adore them. My favorite way to wear them right now is during the day and downplayed. Clutches are totally standard for night, but whipping out a fab one for the day is so so casually playful. Pair an envelope clutch with a patterned maxi or a great pair of structured cropped trousers. I suggest incorporating lots of color into your look and stay away from black - you don't want to risk it looking like a "walk of shame clutch from last night" - (at night however, black is perfect for play). Have fun with textures as well. My favorite is the Givenchy Croc-Stamped Antigona Envelope Clutch which actually inspired this post - it's the second featured down below!

Here are a few of my favorites available at Barneys currently...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words