Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Head Scarves in the Name of Liz Taylor.

 "Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together." 
- Elizabeth Taylor

Whenever I'm having one of those horrible, far below average days, I like to remind myself of the quote above by Elizabeth Taylor. I feel like she is staring at me straight on from her heavily lined eyes and her words instantly make me "pull myself together."

If her words somehow fail, and I just can't seem to be bothered with pulling myself together, I throw on a head scarf in the name of Liz Taylor before facing the rest of my day...




Head scarves are an easy way to camouflage a bad mood and add a little chicness to an outfit without calling unwanted (and outspoken) attention to yourself. I promise, no one in their right mind will come up to you and engage in a conversation for no reason. Head scarves are the perfect type of accessory that keep people away, quietly admiring you from afar.

Quick tip: Be sure to tie your scarf properly and coordinate it with a put together outfit so you don't end up looking like a cancer patient.


Now tell me, what more would you want on a day that requires one of these scarves?

Personally, I recommend Hermès.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words