Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Glamgerous: Meet Camilla!

Glamorous + Dangerous = Glamgerous



The simple equation shown above is the formula for the stylish brilliance behind part-time blogger, full time New Yorker, and aspiring stylist, Camilla's blog. I have been following this fashionista's blog for quite some time and read it religiously...swear on my Vogue.

I got the chance to speak with Camilla and ask her a few questions in hope of getting some serious glamgerous insight into her fabulous sense of fashion. 


Check it out what she had to say...

LMP: How would you describe your personal style?
Camilla: Feminine, Hectic, and Glamgerous!

LMP: What designers/celebrities inspire your style?
Camilla: I love the elegance of Chanel, the Romanticism of Blumarine and the extravagance of Moschino.

LMP: What do you most love dressing up for?
Camilla: For a dinner with my boyfriend and for a Fashion Show.

LMP: What is something in your closet that you could never part with? 
Camilla: With my Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Pumps. I love those heels and they mean much to me as they are a present of my boyfriend.

LMP: Favorite shoe designer?
Camilla: Miu Miu, Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik

LMP: Are you a fan of more Fall/Winter or Spring/Summer collections?
Camilla: Spring/Summer Collection, I'm obsessed with dresses and sandals more than boots and fur coats.

LMP: What's one trend that you're loving right now?
Camilla: I love that you can mix different patterns anyway you like.

LMP: Name one person's closet that you'd love to take over.
Camilla: I heard Blake Lively is one of the celebrities with the most clothes...I guess I'll pleasently change my closet with hers!

Love her answers?  

You'll love her look even more...






Get your entire Glamgerous fix here:

Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words