Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, August 31, 2012

Fashionable Coffee Table Books.

 
I just love love love coffee table books. They're so much fun to flip through and might I add, they accessorize a lonely basic room staple to perfection? This is especially the case when the focus of your coffee table book is well...fashion.

Whenever anyone isn't quite sure of what to give me as a gift, I always have a few new fashionable coffee table books on hand to request, tactfully of course. My sisters are actually quite responsible for half of my fashionable library.

Never ever am I able to leave Anthropologie without bringing a new hardcover home with me. Oh, and have you checked the SLS hotel's gift shop??? It's my version of a library.

SLS Hotel Gift Shop

Here are a few of my very favorites that you need to start stacking on your table...


1. Tom Ford by Tom Ford



2. The Little Dictionary of Fashion: A Guide to Dress Sense for Every Woman by Christian Dior


3. Yves Saint Laurent: 40 Years of Creation by Yves Saint Laurent


4. American Fashion by Charlie Scheips


5. Christian Louboutin by Christian Louboutin, Philippe Garcia, David Lynch and John Malkovich


No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words