Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Monday, August 6, 2012

Catwomanize Your Wardrobe.


I finally saw The Dark Knight Rises this week and oh my god, Anne Hathaway's body was bangin'. I'll have what she's having. Other than drooling over her as inspiration and lusting after Christian Bale (handsome and rich - cha ching!) the movie was pretty standard. However, it did totally make me want to catwomanize my wardrobe stat - black, skintight, leather, yet still elegant enough to not pretty womanize it.

Check out some of the pieces I found that were worthy of a big kitty purr...

$3,985

$995


1 comment:

  1. Perfect timing on this post! I saw the movie on friday too. Love her and those boots she had were fierce. :)

    onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Highlighted Words