Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Thursday, June 14, 2012

L.B.B.S.

Before you get all obnoxious with your stars & stripes "4th of July" bikini shopping - we all do it, even me via my scandalous bright red rhinestone zipper one piece that I rocked last year - I want to show you the fabulous art of the L.B.B.S. (Little Black Bathing Suit).


Just like the L.B.D., this is a fabulous choice if you decide you want to keep it subtly classy. Don't get me wrong, I am as overly obsessed with all the bright colored bikinis coming out for summer as all of you are, if not even more, but I also love a classic option that is perfect for those chic "can't be bothered" pool parties (sipping and lounging) or jacuzzi nights (you know the ones I'm talking about).

Here are a few of my favorite L.B.B.S. looks...




 





And don't forget about accessorizing your L.B.B.S.! This is the fun part. Here are some simple guidelines to follow if you choose, very similar to how you would style your L.B.D....

1. Gold jewelry.
2. Bold lips.
3. Fabulous sunglasses.
4. A fishtail braid.
5. A man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words