Guide to Sizing:
Birkin - the bigger the better
Rolex - the bigger the better
Boobs - the bigger the better
Diamonds - the bigger the better
Eyelashes - the bigger the better
I've always had an incredible fascination for luscious, full eyelashes. I think gorgeous lashes really make a woman's face beautiful in a very natural way. Forget any cosmetic surgery to fix any flaws in your features. What you need are long, voluminous eyelashes...and lucky for you, you don't need to ingest harmful chemicals or go under the knife in order to get them!
Let me introduce to you Lashes to Lashes - a company founded by Danielle Macias, who is currently recognized as one of San Diego’s most talented Eyelash Extensions specialists. Trust me, your lashes could not be in any greater hands.
Before this post, I obviously knew what eyelash extensions were - fake eyelashes to make you look hot - but I had no idea what they really were or how they were applied.
Were they real bits of human eyelashes glued onto your eyelids using super glue? Were they artificial hair pieces stuck into your hair follicles with needles? Were they somehow attached to your regular eyelashes like hair extensions that eventually rip out your hair as they fall out? No idea.
So, I went ahead and got the all the information possible on eyelash extensions from Danielle Macias herself, of Lashes to Lashes, to share with all of you!
Hopefully this info opens your eyes to a fantastic option for getting even more fabulous lashes...
1. The industry term “eyelash extensions” applies to single synthetic lashes only. Groups of synthetic lashes are called flares, clusters or tabs. They are heavier than eyelash extensions and not recommended for frequent use or long lengths of time.
2. Eyelash extensions are not “one size fits all”. Everyone’s lashes are different and eyelash extensions should be customized to each individual for the correct length and thickness to suit their look and ensure the health of their natural lashes. Not everyone can or should get super long or super thick eyelash extensions!
3. A full set of eyelash extensions is not all one length. The shape of your lash line tapers – it’s longer in the center and shorter on the outsides and your extensions should be too. Following the design of the natural lashes creates natural-looking extensions!
4. Natural lashes grow to a finite length (different for each person), fall out and are replaced by new growth, just like the hairs on your head. When eyelash extensions are applied and maintained correctly, they will grow out with your natural lash and still be attached to the lash when it sheds.
5. Natural lashes are constantly growing in and falling out at different times so your eyelash extensions will too! There is no set amount of time that eyelash extensions will last because they will shed with the natural lash they are attached to when it grows out and that time varies. Due to growth cycles and different stages, the best estimate is that you will shed 1-5 natural lashes per day – including those with extensions and those without. Frequent re-lashes will replace those that have shed to maintain a full look.
6. You SHOULD be seeing your natural lashes and extensions fall out together. This is normal. If your extensions fall off before the natural lash, the adhesive bond wasn’t strong enough or maintenance instructions were not followed correctly.
7. You CAN wear mascara on eyelash extensions but it MUST be OIL-FREE. You shouldn’t need to, but you can. (Not all products labeled “oil-free” are truly oil-free – they only have to be 70% oil-free to be labeled that way, according to the FDA. We here at Lashes to Lashes will try our best so you don't ever need mascara
8. Eyelash extension adhesive is designed to create a permanent bond between the extension and the natural lash. It is nearly impossible to remove extensions yourself without damaging your natural lashes. See a professional if you need removal!
9. After a nice sleep on a comfy message table and good tunes playing in the back ground you wake up to beautiful lushes lashes!
10. The service is pretty much ageless!!! lash extensions provide immediate gratification, No more mascara! Mascara free!
Why should I get eyelash extensions?
- It will cut your beauty routine time down in the mornings
- No running or streaking mascara
- The good news is that eyelash extensions make you able to flutter your lashes beautifully without mascara
- Lasts from 2-4 weeks with proper maintenance
- No operation, no pain - non-invasive procedure
- Safe in showers, swimming pools and saunas
- Weightless and very natural looking
- Eyelashes will appear longer, fuller and darker
- Your eyes will look bigger, more defined & gorgeous even with no make up
- Great for people who wear contact lenses
- Perfect for brides, moms on the run and busy people
- Ladies who can't wear mascara
If you are like me after I got done reading all that info from Lashes to Lashes, you're positively convinced that you need to try this! You have nothing to lose but time wasted not having those incredible lashes you see in CoverGirl ads that guess what - are 99.9% of the time extensions or photoshopped.
Get a pair of amazing eyelashes at Lashes to Lashes flutter your eyelashes for everyone to see.
Del Mar, California 92014
And be sure to check out the Lashes to Lashes Facebook Page for more info!