Fashion Fades; Style is Eternal

______________

Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy National Donut Day.


Do yourself a favor and celebrate National Donut Day by donning a fabulous donut bun. You'll be saving calories and I promise this will be just as delicious of an option!


My favorite way of whipping up a donut (bun) for myself is by following bycelina.com's decadent 0 calorie recipe. It's totally manageable for any hair novice (like myself).

 Love the high donut bun look!

Before you print this out and go running to your nearest Drybar for a $70 Uptini, try this at least once for yourself. Trust me, you can do it just as easily as the pros by following these directions.

If I can D.I.Y. donut bun, so can you!


If you must indulge, I suggest nibbling on a Frostini or two (doughnut hole) or splitting a Pink Vanilla, my favorite, from FROST Donuts. You won't be disappointed. If you're a slave for red velvet, they have a fabulous Southern Red Velvet donut that will make your mouth water.




Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highlighted Words